The Fire Islander Gift Guide
Wondering what to get for your favorite Fire Islander this year for the holidays? Read on for our Fire Island Gift Guide! We’ve put together the best ideas for beach gear, decor, and Fire Island related items for the person who just can’t get enough of the Fire Island life.
- Radio Flyer Classic Tricycle – Perfect for the kids! Bring this tricycle to your next Fire Island getaway for the kids to ride around!
- Dune Jewelry – The ultimate gift for a Fire Island lover. Dune jewelry is handcrafted with sand and natural elements from your favorite beach! Choose sand from Ocean Beach, Kismet, Atlantique, Davis Park, Dunewood, Fair Harbor, Fire Island Pines, and more! From bracelets to rings to necklaces, you’ll be sure to find the perfect piece for the beach lover in your life.
- Fire Island Modernist – Is your Fire Islander an architecture buff? The Fire Island Modernist ponders a fascinating era through an overlooked architect, Horace Gifford, executed a remarkable series of beach houses that transformed the terrain and culture of New York’s Fire Island.
- Willy Nilly Trading Company – If you haven’t stopped in Willy Nilly on Main Street in Bay Shore then you are missing out on all things Long Island! This one stop shop has a ton of beach house decor, Long Island related items, and even Dune Jewelry that we mentioned above! With plenty of Fire Island signs, paintings, and household items, it’ll be hard to stop yourself from walking about with the whole store!
- Yeti Beach Coolers – The Mother of all beach coolers. Yeti has changed the game when it comes to keeping your beach refreshments cold. For up to 10 hours, your refreshments will stay just as cool as when you left for your fun-filled beach day. Most of their products have a No Sweat Design, meaning you’ll never be stuck mopping up a mess. Gone are the days where you’ll have to worry about keeping those beach brews cold all day!
- Great South Bay Candle Company – Take the ocean home with you! This candle will fill your home with a clean and refreshing scent just like the Fire Island ocean breeze.
- Josh Goetz Photography – Looking for some wall art? Josh Goetz Photography features prints from all over Fire Island and Long Island’s south shore. These gorgeous photos are the perfect addition to your home!
- The Lost Dog Art & Frame Co. – The original hand drawn typography maps and illustrations. This brand has plenty of Fire Island related items that will be sure to add some character to your beach house!
- Fire Island Decorative Pillows – Who doesn’t love to cuddle with a comfy pillow after a long day? These throw pillows add the perfect Fire Island touch to your home. We love these too! Fire Island Gold Sand Pillow. Fire Island Pillow from Beach Decor Shop
- Ooh La La Boutiques – There’s nothing more stylish than shopping local. Ooh La La has a location in Ocean Beach as well as Babylon, Sayville, and Long Beach.
- Beach Koozies – The perfect stocking stuffer!
- Tommy Bahama Beach Chair w/ Cooler – The perfect beach accessory. Not only are these beach chairs comfortable with its head rest but the little cooler in the back is just another spot where you can store your beach essentials! Go hands free and wear it as a backpack!
- The Islander Wagon – This wagon is perfect for carrying large loads of groceries and other goods from the ferry.
- SixThreeZero Beach Cruiser Bikes – Biking will be your favorite way to get around when you have one of these cruisers!
- Kayak – Kayaking is a fun beach activity for everyone! Kayak around the beautiful Great South Bay and when you’re done for the day you can even store it at a spot in Ocean Bay Park! Look for the Kayak Racks on Bayview Walk!
- Bulk Ferry Tickets – Buying ferry tickets in bulk is probably the most convenient gift for your Fire Islander. It will save lots of time when your running to make that ferry!
- BEACH HOUSE! – The ULTIMATE Fire Island gift! Finding the perfect beach house for the Fire Island lover in your life will definitely have you winning Christmas this year and possibly staying at the top of the Nice List! Check out what’s for sale!